Jul 14, 2015
Known by some as the smartest man in the history of humanity,
Tim Martin has a 16-year background in digital marketing and is
founder and principal trainer of Australia's largest social media
educator, NET:101. Tim is an expert in digital marketing. So much
so, that he trains others on how to not only understand it, but how
to use it effectively. Today we must all market our brands through
digital media. This show cuts through the clutter to show you how
to do it.... well!
Here's what we discuss in this weeks show:
- What has made Net:101 such a great success as a brand?
- How can you create a brand personality and value attributes
- Should we be using all of the social media platforms or
specialising in one?
- Owning a space - How? What? Who?
- How will you become the voice of......?
- Tim's own preferred digital channel?
- What is the lobby experience?
- What is the social in social media?
- How much should we spend on our website?
- A great front page to a website is one that what?
- Sparkles - tells us- who you are, what you do, where you do
- How to use social media inside your compay to build you own
- Do "likes" mean anything?