Silvia Damiano is the creator, thought leader and founder of The
About my Brain Institute whose purpose is to democratise leadership
& neuroscience. She has a passionately held belief that leaders
in our 21st century global economy and their organisations must
radically change long-held ideas of what constitutes effective
leadership. An expert on the brain and how to optimise
it, this is a fascinating radio show discussion.
Here's what we chat about:
- What are the learnings about our brains that can help us in our
- What does "democratising our brain" mean?
- Strategies to optimise your brains capacity
- How to develop a beautiful brain
- Healthy food and nutrition tips to get your brain working
- What has depression taught Silvia about herself and her
- Are you a maker or a taker?
- What effect are computers and the digital world having on our
- Improving intuition
- Why a book on poetry? The link to the brain
- Silvia's secret hope for the future
- The daily non-negotiable rituals in Silvia's world - reflection
- How to prepare the pefect Argentinian BBQ?