Feb 23, 2015
Paul Scicluna is an international best-selling
author, motivating health coach, passionate public speaker, and an
expert on true health and vitality. In light of the recent frozen
fruit scandal in Australia, this episode of the Mojo Radio Show is
topical and on point.
In this episode, we cover:-
- What are most common nutritional health issues we
- So you want to be healthy, what exactly does that
- What is the value in a food diary?
- How healthy is the food we are purchasing from the
store? What are the traps?
- Choosing healthier options
- Labels and what are they telling us
- The myths in health that we are being led to believe
- Immediate steps to implement for better health
- The power of a morning smoothie
- How to make the Power Smoothie
- Why use turmeric?
- What to pack in your bag when travelling or when
facing a busy day at work?
- When should we eat?
- What’s the deal with fats?
- Time efficient workouts to maximise your time and
- Let food be thy medicine - Hippocrates