Feb 8, 2015
Our guest this week Dr. Tim Sharp has three degrees in
psychology (including a Ph.D.) and an impressive record as an
academic, clinician and coach. He is the founder & CHO
(Chief Happiness Officer) of The Happiness Institute, Australia’s
first organisation devoted solely to enhancing happiness in
individuals, families and organisations. This week we chat
about the science behind happiness and share tips and tools to
bring more happiness into our lives.
In this esisode, we cover:
- What is The Happiness Institute?
- What science tells us about happiness?
- The steps we can take immediately to bring more happines to our
- We discuss self sabotage and The Impostor Syndrome
- The power of gratitude and thankfullness
- Complete this sentence, Happy families do ......what?
- What is personalised happiness?
- How to create a happiness plan?
- How important is facing reality when writing our plans?
- Key learnings Tim has taken from his work at The Happiness
- Daily and weekly rituals