He dreamt of having his own coffee company and she dreamt of
travelling the world teaching yoga. Today the dreams of Pete
Harrison and Lauren Rudick are a reality. They are literally
'living the dream'. In this show dedicated to the dreamer in all of
us, we talk through the entire process of living the life you dream
of. It's fun, real, informative and full of stuff you can do
immediately to live the dream.
In this episode, we cover:
- Starting to dream
- Percolating the dream of coffee
- How dreams start with an idea
- How to take your passion and make it into a business, and
what's the first step?
- Career cul de sac's
- Handling the dark moments of doubt
- How to make the perfect cup of coffee
- What's behind the business that allows it to win so many gold
- The dream to combine your interests into a lifestyle
- Why do a handstand everyday for a year?
- What were the nice unexpected outcomes of doing a handstand
everyday for a year?
- How a community was built out of a dream
- Creating a real, authentic brand