Jan 25, 2015
To celebrate Australia Day 2015 we speak with
an Australian entrepreneur who is cracking the USA market with his
company SX Liquors. His sexy vodkas and tequilas from SX are
growing incredibly fast across the United States. A great
Australian guy doing great things he has also swum the English
Channel, he is an ironman, has run several marathons, is a family
man and an inspiration to many. With a history of leading
brands like Gatorade, Pepsi, Ebay and Frito-Lay, David Knight has
plenty of tips to help get your mojo working.
In this episode we cover:
- The journey of a great entrepreneur
- Where does your dream really get traction?
- Building a brand on an emotional platform
- The dream " NBDB' Never been done before
- "Only possibilities" - mantras and how they have worked for
- The relationship with John Maclean, Australian Paralympic
- What's behind John Maclean's extraordinary success story, from
wheel chair to completing a triathlon on his feet.
- Matching your passions with your dreams
- Lessons taken that can be applied to your family life, matching
work with kids, partner, family and community
- The culture at SX Liquor - a company charter built on a set of