Lisa Messenger is the Founder and Editor in Chief of The
Renegade Collective magazine for entrepreneurs and author of the
recently released book "Daring and Disruptive". It was less than
two years ago that this super impressive entrepreneur launched The
Renegade Collective magazine and, defying the odds of the print
magazine industry, it is now sold in 37 countries and ranked in the
top 10 magazines in Australia.
In this episode we cover:
- What was the dream behind The Renegade Collective
- Questioning everything and asking "why?"
- Can dreams ever be too big?
- The Gunna's and the Implementors
- The experince that comes from fear to how to become
- The backstory to the new book "Daring and Disruptive"
- How to build the right team of people behind an
- 3 top tips to apply immediately to become the best version of
- How food and exercise gets your mojo working
- Great tips to help you find your purpose - a step by step
- Handling the dark moments
Bone Broth with Michael Smith
- How to make bone broth properly?
- Why is it good for you?
- The nutritional value of bone broth