Didier Elzinga is a Co-Founder of Culture Amp, a company that is
building the world's leading survey platform for people and
culture. After winning a technical Academy Award for the work he
produced out of Rising Sun Pictures, Didier and his partners are
innovating the way we think about, measure and engage with our
people and culture. In this fascinating and insightful episode, we
- Learnings from Hollywood
- What can Hollywood teach us about negotiation?
- Valuable insights on the power of storytelling from the film
- What is Culture Amp and why is it being used by some of the
world's hottest brands?
- The dream that drove the creation of Culture Amp
- What is a "People Geek" and can anyone become one?
- Where does brand meet culture?
- How has the philosophy and importance of HR changed within
- What is Intentional Description?
- Why we need to rethink strategy?
- How do we know if our strategy is not working?
- What should a leader subtract or eliminate to be more efficient
- Productivity and efficiency tips - daily rituals
- Prioritise what 3 things to focus on - People you need to
talk to, Tasks you need to attend to, Meetings you have
booked for the day
- A great tip for parents who want to raise more creative
- Lean into boredom