Feb 15, 2015
Michael Matulick is the CEO of Concept Amenities and the driving
force behind a humanitarian project called Soap Aid. Soap Aid
collects used soaps from the world's leading hotels and
redistributes them to indigenous and third world countries in
an effort to save lives lost to dysentery.
In this episode, we cover:
- The background to the brand Concept Amenities
- How purpose drives Concept Amenities?
- The journey to Soap Aid
- Dreaming, inventing and collaborating
- The first step taken to bring Soap Aid to life
- Investing in an idea - money, time, resources
- How has having a purpose changed Michael as a leader?
- The legacy of Soap Aid
- How can a business truly live their purpose?
- The learnings taken from Soap Aid