Peter Cook leads Thought Leader Global. He is passionate about
helping people get more money, more time and more meaning. In
this show we dig into the DNA of thought leadership, and how we
might achieve thought leadership as an individual or as a business
A master business coach, a serial entrepreneur, a best-selling
author, a mentor and a highly sort after presenter. Peter has over
15 years experience as a consultant and business coach working with
hundreds of businesses from one-man startups to some of the biggest
companies in the world. He runs programs across the world to help
thought leaders, business leaders and every day people achieve
business and financial mastery.
Here’s what we discuss in this show:
- What is the mission for Thought Leaders Global?
- So you want to write a book, what should you consider
- How do you achieve a “Commercial PHD?"
- What is Enterprise Thought Leadership?
- Has social media changed our importance of the message for your
- Two questions that are GOLD…..What problems do you
solve? and What is the journey you can take
- Achieve your goals by building external accountability,
frameworks and support.
- Who are your true evangelists and how do you identify
- The importance of managing your Mojo?
- Peter’s key step to managing his Mojo and daily energy?
- The Thought Leaders Peter admires.
Peter Cook at Thought Leaders
Frank Caruso Ep 35 The Mojo Radio Show