Sue Langley is a speaker, master trainer, global business
consultant, researcher and leading advisor on the practical
workplace applications of neuroscience, emotional intelligence and
positive psychology. Sue has used her gift for synthesising science
into simple, practical tools anyone can use to teach thousands of
business leaders, HR professionals and consultants how to harness
the brain’s potential.
Sue works with top organisations such as Oracle, Schneider
Electric and Wesfarmers to build positive workplace cultures,
emotionally intelligent leaders and high performing teams. In this
show we learn about the power that comes with being a leader who is
Here’s what we discuss in this week’s show:
- What is exactly is emotional intelligence?
- How do we apply emotional intelligence in the workplace?
- Strategies to handle our emotions for better outcomes.
- Tips and tools to strengthen our emotional intelligence for
- Are we really honest with ourselves about the emotions we are
- The rules of emotions and how by knowing the rules you can
manage your own emotions.
- Ways to practise handling our emotions.
- Breaking down the fear behind emotions- it’s data. What is the
data telling you?
- Is Emotional Intelligence a key part of leadership?
- The amazing impact this work can have on our children in our
homes or their school.
- Mindfulness for kids and the incredible impact it can
- The impact that not giving someone attention can have on their
- Building resilience with our children in order to help them
grow into stronger adults.
- Building stronger self regulation and will power.